Hello my name is Lynne Cole. I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, CBT and EMDR Consultant. NLP Practitioner and a member of the GHR to which I adhere to their code of ethics and therefore you can be assured of confidentiality, professionalism and best-practice at all times.
I am a Stress Management Coach who holds an advanced diploma in professional stress management and a qualified Smoking Cessation specialist based in Yorkshire.
I experienced the life changing effects of hypnosis in my late twenties as I was suffering with Insomnia. I was amazed by the benefits of the first session and my sleeping pattern totally changed after completing the course.
In my practice I use integrative therapies offering more of a all-encompassing approach, that can contain all aspects of the clients particular experiences. The right one for you will depend on your individual requirements.
I am committed to providing professional, caring, and confidential help with many different problems. I believe in helping the whole person and specialise in the relationship between the mind, the body and our actions. I see the mind as a powerful resource that can be utilised to help people overcome a range of issues in their lives. I have continually acquired new knowledge in the practice of all therapies I use. I am a mature person with extensive all-round life experience.
My passion is to help you make desired changes in your life. Why not contact me today to see how I can help you change your life!
My Professional Qualification
- YHT Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP
- Advanced Diploma of Professional Stress Management, at Distinction level from the College of Integrated Therapies
- Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy CBT
- Diploma in Smoking Cessation Therapy from the College of Integrated Therapies
- Eye Movement Integration Practitioner
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) Certification
I hold the General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice, accredited to supervise other hypnotherapists.